15 years of using a landscape approach to conserve biodiversity are presented in this new publication by LI-BIRD and Bioversity International, showing how collective action can change the social and ecological landscape of an entire watershed.
- 13 Mar 2014
- Al Jazeera writes about the need to diversify banana production
- Consumer Behavior and Food Science Innovations for Optimal Nutrition — Sackler Conference, 26 March 2014
- Biodiversity for smallholders: A dialogue between Bioversity International and IFAD
- Celebrating smallholder farmers and rural women - DG Dialogues
- Conservation and use of genetic resources of underutilized crops in the Americas - A continental analysis
- SAPM 2014 - 2024
- Tree-based restoration of the floristic and genetic diversity of tropical dry forest
- Genetic diversity and ecological niche modelling of wild Barley: refugia,
large-scale post-LGM range expansion and limited mid-future climate threats?