As we near International Women's Day, Ewa Hermanowicz reflects on lessons learned from the resilient women she met while filming in India.
- Improving dietary diversity and quality through systems innovation: a pilot study from Vietnam
- Integrated Systems Research for Sustainable Intensification in Smallholder Agriculture
- Millet revolution in India: Let's keep up the momentum!
- The latest Global Timber Tracking Network newsletter is now out
This booklet presents some of the men and women farmers who are contributing to the conservation of agricultural biodiversity in Kyrgyzstan and the Tajik Pamirs. 'Roots of our People' reflects on the nature of custodianship – on what it means, in practice, to care for the earth and one’s community.
- Genetic diversity and population structure of leafy kale and Brassica rupestris Raf. in south Italy
- Strengthening the role of custodian farmers in the national conservation programme of Nepal
- Predictive characterization of crop wild relatives and landraces. Technical guidelines version 1
- Metrics of sustainable diets and food systems - Bioversity International & CIHEAM-IAMM Workshop Report. November 4-5, 2014, Montpellier, France
Our vision is that agricultural biodiversity nourishes people and sustains the planet.
Our mission is to deliver scientific evidence, management practices and policy options to use and safeguard agricultural and tree biodiversity to attain sustainable global food and nutrition security.