An initiative led by Bioversity International, launched in 2013, is working with partners to address the challenges facing agriculture and conservation. Bioversity Programme Leader, Dr. Fabrice DeClerck, explains more in International Innovation.
- 12 Dec 2013
- Obesity as a public health problem among adult women in rural Tanzania
- Production and processing of foods as core aspects of nutrition-sensitive agriculture and sustainable diets
- Development of a cost-effective diversity-maximizing decision-support tool for in situ crop genetic resources conservation: the case of cacao
- Indicators of resilience in socio-ecological production landscapes (SEPLs)
- Safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage: a photobook of traditional foodways of the Isukha and East Pokot communities of Kenya