Bioversity International announces changes in its Board of Trustees, as of 1 January 2014.
- 06 Dec 2013
- Obesity as a public health problem among adult women in rural Tanzania
- Production and processing of foods as core aspects of nutrition-sensitive agriculture and sustainable diets
- Development of a cost-effective diversity-maximizing decision-support tool for in situ crop genetic resources conservation: the case of cacao
- Indicators of resilience in socio-ecological production landscapes (SEPLs)
- Safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage: a photobook of traditional foodways of the Isukha and East Pokot communities of Kenya