Draft guidelines to mainstream biodiversity into policies, programmes, national and regional action plans were approved at the 15th Regular Session of the Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, taking place this week in Italy.
- IPBES to assess biodiversity and ecosystem services of the world's regions
- Adapting with crop diversity – an interview on climate change
- Reaching Across the Metaphorical Divide: Understanding Sustainable Diets and Food Systems
- 15th Regular Session of the Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
- The role of forest genetic resources in responding to biotic and abiotic factors in the context of anthropogenic climate change
- Global to local genetic diversity indicators of evolutionary potential in tree species within and outside forests
- Utilization and transfer of forest genetic resources: a global review
- The management of tree genetic resources and the livelihoods of rural communities in the tropics: non-timber forest products, smallholder agroforestry practices and tree commodity crops
Our vision is that agricultural biodiversity nourishes people and sustains the planet.
Our mission is to deliver scientific evidence, management practices and policy options to use and safeguard agricultural and tree biodiversity to attain sustainable global food and nutrition security.