Bioversity International, with support from the Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, is launching a unique initiative to improve nutrition intervention programmes by providing reliable and quality food consumption data for better informed decision-making. The initiative also aims to enrich national food composition tables, improve local nutritional guidelines, promote local foods and their conservation, and improve the local foods market.
A new initiative for better decision-making in nutrition interventions
- 1 MB
- Morimoto, Y.; Maundu, P.; Otieno, I.; Franic, M.
- 2 p.
- Publication Year:
- Publication Format:
- Browse by category
- Annual Report
- Bioversity published journals
- Book chapters
- Conference and workshop papers - presented
- Conference and workshop papers - proceedings
- Corporate materials
- Journal articles
- Occasional / Discussion / Working papers
- PGR Newsletter
- Policy papers
- Posters (scientific/technical)
- Technical guidelines/Technical bulletins
- Training materials