This brief provides a framework and set of recommendations for enhancing gender equality and women’s rights in and through FLR initiatives. It presents key considerations for gender-responsive FLR, drawing on lessons from the wider gender and natural resource management literature, ongoing and past restoration, and relevant initiatives to alter local land uses for global conservation and development goals.
Gender matters in Forest Landscape Restoration: A framework for design and evaluation
- 676 KB
- Basnett, B.S; Elias, M.; Ihalainen, M.; Paez Valencia, A.M.
- 12 p.
- Publication Year:
- Publication Format:
- Browse by category
- Annual Report
- Bioversity published journals
- Book chapters
- Conference and workshop papers - presented
- Conference and workshop papers - proceedings
- Corporate materials
- Journal articles
- Occasional / Discussion / Working papers
- PGR Newsletter
- Policy papers
- Posters (scientific/technical)
- Technical guidelines/Technical bulletins
- Training materials