This book summarizes the most recent evidence on how to use agrobiodiversity to provide nutritious foods through harnessing natural processes. The book focuses on the following thematic areas:
- Agricultural biodiversity and food system sustainability;
- Food biodiversity for healthy, diverse diets;
- Using biodiversity to provide multiple services in sustainable food systems;
- Seed systems for crop and tree diversity in sustainable food systems;
- Conserving agricultural biodiversity for use in sustainable food systems;
- Towards an Agrobiodiversity Index for sustainable food systems.
Click here to download the complete book or individual chapters