This note presents a practical approach by which cooperatives strengthen their ability to deliver impactful and financially sustainable services. In doing so, it recognises the challenges faced by cooperatives to design services that both meet the different needs of members and are financially sustainable.
Service provision by agri-cooperatives engaged in high value markets
- 402 KB
- Donovan, J.; Stoian, D.; Foundjem, D.; Blare, T.
- GFRAS Global Good Practice Notes for Extension and Advisory Services, Vol. 19
- 4 p.
- Publication Year:
- Browse by category
- Annual Report
- Bioversity published journals
- Book chapters
- Conference and workshop papers - presented
- Conference and workshop papers - proceedings
- Corporate materials
- Journal articles
- Occasional / Discussion / Working papers
- PGR Newsletter
- Policy papers
- Posters (scientific/technical)
- Technical guidelines/Technical bulletins
- Training materials