Banana Xanthomonas wilt (BXW) is a bacterial banana disease that threatens household income and food security in Burundi. Single disease stem removal (SDSR) is a new labour-saving practice that has been introduced to improve BXW control. In this study we aimed to understand how gender roles can influence the scaling up of SDSR to manage BXW.
Understanding gender roles and practices in innovation processes
- 3 MB
- Iradukunda, F.; Bullock, R; Rietveld, A.; van Schagen, B.
- 1 p.
- Publication Year:
- Publication Format:
- Browse by category
- Annual Report
- Bioversity published journals
- Book chapters
- Conference and workshop papers - presented
- Conference and workshop papers - proceedings
- Corporate materials
- Journal articles
- Occasional / Discussion / Working papers
- PGR Newsletter
- Policy papers
- Posters (scientific/technical)
- Technical guidelines/Technical bulletins
- Training materials